Due to increasing safety concerns excavating around live services Contek are pleased to add a new 6m3 Hydro Vacuum truck to our Fleet which also holds 4000litres of water for Hydro Excavation, Stormwater gully cleaning etc.
Hydro Excavation (also known as vacuum excavation, vac truck excavation or suction truck) is a form of non-destructive digging that uses high pressurised water and an industrial-strength vacuum to simultaneously excavate and evacuate soil.
The vacuum truck is a self contained unit which uses high pressure water at approx. 2800 psi to break down the soil, while a vacuum pump removes the soil into the large holding tank on the truck. The unit is especially useful at excavating hard ground conditions around existing services.
Our Vacuum truck operators are highly trained and experienced in all Vac truck applications.
Please call Mike or BJ to discuss your Vac truck hire or any of the below Civil works requirements.
- Vacuum Truck Hire 6m3, 1m3 and .5m2.
- Hydro excavation 4000 litres
- Tip Truck Hire 10m3, 3m3
- Bobcat Hire
- Excavator Hire 2.5 , 1.6 tonne.
- Underground Service Locating. Dial before you dig Accredited.
- Communications – network installation and maintenance.
- Telstra and NBN accredited.
- Concrete removal and reinstatement
- Hot mix Asphalt removal and Reinstatement
- Brick paving Reinstatement